xKore - Distorted xKore - Distorted

Awesome man

I think this belongs in House though. In my opinion that's a good thing too. Got a more complicated beat than your average techno. It's like House and Techno had a badass kid.

We Are Lost (full Vocals) We Are Lost (full Vocals)

So I awesome I had to log in to review it.

Yeah, this is really great. A little upbeat for my taste, but damn it's so chill and excellent. I couldn't help but love it. Reminds me of Burnout Paradise. Just cruising the countryside.

statueofdiveo responds:

sweet.

Southern Deixo Southern Deixo

Very intuitive.

This is not only a catchy melody, but the shift in mood transitions amazingly smooth. If it's for a game, though, I would either suggest looping it or extending the length.
Great job otherwise.

TheCon-Sept responds:

Yes it is for a game. Don't expect it to come out any time soon. I am still working on thousands of things and I felt like at least leaking out a few (4 out of 13 songs) on here for now.

This track has already drastically changed but I don't want to post it up in fear of it getting stolen... Somehow...

Only a few select people get to hear the final versions. But only people who I trust.

I like posting in this audio portal because no one knows who I really am.

Sound Barrier (Original Mix) Sound Barrier (Original Mix)

LOL

Valderino has the best review of this song! Seriously, this is an amazing adrenaline rush of a song. It reminds me of the N64 fighter jet days. More like this, please!

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Amazing.

Pure horrific adrenaline rush. Zombies everywhere!

-Frenzy- -Frenzy-

Awesome!

Pure industrial, perfectly heavy. Awesome synths. The fact that it speeds up and slows down makes it really easy to get into.

Too Filthy For You (Dubst Too Filthy For You (Dubst

Friggin sweet.

Finally, some music I can listen to while owning zombies. This is perfect. Very dark song.

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thanks for the review mate. Good luck killing those zombies.

James

Heaven's Storm (A->N) Heaven's Storm (A->N)

Great track

This isn't techno in my book. Like the guy below me said, definitely something you'd hear at a club and could dance to. But it's awesome. Good luck getting mainstream. You've definitely got the stuff.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! The genres here are a bit limiting so we felt that techno was the most fitting. Thanks for the good luck wishes!

Abstractionz Abstractionz

Impressive

Very heavy for ambient, could almost be considered industrial. In my opinion that's a good thing, though. This sounds like something that could be in the soundtrack of Blade Runner.

ID-N responds:

Blade Runner? wooooow i would be happy when flash people use this on their blade runner movie or flash

i think about industrial thank u 4 the way