Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Brilliant!

Amazing video! The voice is perfect and the quirky comments added with the text animation really wrap it up to form a hilarious package. Well done.
To LuciferEx:
You have to take this all in context. Constructive criticism, even of a negative nature is encouraged here. But when you put absolutely no thought into trashing someone else's hard work and time spent, you really deserve any crap you get for that. Anyways, this guy made a lot of people laugh and if he isn't a hard ass, he'll be laughing along with us.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Indeed!

This is definitely a deviation from the typical collabs. Instead of using parody as its premise, it's an original idea expanded upon sitcom style. I have to agree with AnalyticalOutcast, I love it. It's fun to just chill and watch and the length is awesome. Not every sketch is a hit, but it's all pretty entertaining.

On a side note I was also slightly underwhelmed by egoraptor's part, as I have such high expectations of his work.
I couldn't stop laughing at Tom Fulp's.

Meet Larry Meet Larry

Fantastic Work

However, a little cliche at times. Try to avoid saying things that are said too often if you want to convey real meaning. The phrase "You know that saying [insert saying]" did not fit in with the imaginitivity of the entire piece, and you used it twice. Try to innovate, not fall in with cliches of the genre. Great job overall.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Simply amazing.

I probably always title my reviews for this series similarly. Somehow, they never cease to impress.
The doomship is very Starfox 64 reminiscent, so it goes right along with all the nostalgia of this series. You're basically bringing back a whole lot of characters that we loved as kids and perpetuating their namesake in a new way.
You're always creative with the fights too, which is what makes it so fun to watch. One of my favorite parts is when yoshi grabs luigi with his tongue and spins around him, then sends him spinning like a top. That blew my mind!

As for the closeups, I have to agree with other users on this one. It's good to experiment, but I think the less you use vector drawings in this work, the better. The vector close ups seemed a little out of place and I think they diffuse tension rather than build it up as you may have intended.
Overall, amazing work. You need to get a team or something so you can pump these out more regularly.

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

Pretty funny

Not worth 10 stars per se, but it was definitely worth watching.
To people complaining about the voice acting, stop. The voice acting is part of the joke. If you notice, he does actually make other voices like the pirate that have inflection. I thought it was pretty funny myself.
Don't fill a review with a lot of unthoughtful generic "criticism" like "work on the story". The story was straightforward and uncomplicated, but it was still amusing. Nothing fails more than a flash that tries so hard to be funny that it just isn't.

You made me laugh, Jake. In my opinion that's a job well done.

Honey Roasted Peanuts 3 Honey Roasted Peanuts 3

I hope this is a joke.

If it's not, the clocks have some serious issues. Honestly, how many actual work hours did you have to spend on this "yearlong" project? I'm convinced this isn't a serious submission.

Pico Takes A Shit Pico Takes A Shit

Wow dude.

All I can say is, you certainly went there.

ConAir responds:

Yes I did. Thanks for the review.

Picofun.fla Picofun.fla

Really beautiful.

The style is amazing. The end was funny.

Purple Sawdust Purple Sawdust

LOLED SO HARD

AT THE VERY END

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Amazing!!!

Easily one of the funniest videos I've ever seen. It wasn't short, and it wasn't too drawn out... you ended it in an awesome way. And I was laughing the entire time. Great job!!